The IT Wing of Brahma Kumaris organized a national-level conference at the Global Auditorium in the Manmohinivan complex from 7th Sept 2018 to 10th Sept 2018 on “Rejuvenate with Peace”. It is our fortune, have the presence of Rajyogini Dadi Janaki Ji and giving special address to all the participants and redefined IT as Internal Transformation, which is the key in bringing the world a better future. The program was designed to work through the flow of 3 aspects: Reflect, Rethink and Rejuvenate. Accordingly there are about 9 sessions organized at various topics and facilitated by eminent senior BK facilitators.
The participants were given exposure to the some of following, to list a few, through various sessions:
- Simple techniques to help channelize the power of our thoughts as a means of Leading the mind
- How spirituality can help to make our life better through Q&A sessions with queries around current problems what the IT fraternity facing in general as well as how to improve on the work-life balance.
- Significance of self empowerment according to present time to prepare one self in the current world of uncertainity
- Meditation Lab – a novel approach to experience the effect of meditation by directing the mind with kind thoughts generated at different situations
- Leaders from industry sharing their authentic experience as an example to bring positivism in their personal / professional life
- Immunity power of the soul and how to tackle the psychosomatic effects using the soul power
- Significance of having the right consciousness for the better future
- how we can create a new life style of simple, satvik and well refined, which can influence other souls to follow
The conference was attended by more than 550 participants, covering about 100+ organizations at national level, including IBM, Oracle, McAfee, TCS, Cognizant etc to name a few apart from financial institutions and GOI body like NIC etc
Apart from this, there was an exclusive session organized for the CXOs level, like minded leaders on invitation only basis for about 20 leaders. In this session, special discussion was held on how to create healthy minds in the organization through value based meditation with some examples. The focus was to improve the happiness index, organization productivity and reducing the attrition rate. Active participation by the CXOs has encouraged us to take it further with follow up plans. The conference was glorified with the dedicated service offered by more than 100 sevadharis at national level, tirelessly serving through more than 30 departments and made this event a grand success.
Once again, Bapdada’s constant and continuous support has accomplished the goal of the conference and every participants has given excellent feedback with a sense of fulfillment.
Note: Please find the Videos of the program in the link: https://www.youtube.com/user/SpiritualityInIT/videos%20